Transferring info from .NET Web Form to ASP Page

Lee

How can I get contents of a web form transferred to an ASP page. i.e. the
form variables?

I tried using Server.Transfer with the preserve form parameter set to true,
but this created some wierd .NET framework error.

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Alright, then unfortunately, there is no easy or graceful way of doing this
that I know of. Options:

1. If the user does not need to see the ASP page, have the ~server~ post
the data to the ASP page.

2. If you want something weak, write out an HTML page from your .net
response that has all the values in a form with hidden inputs and then use
javascript to automatically submit the form. This is really not a good
solution. If for no other reason, you'll irritate people who hit the back
button, and when they do, your form will be resubmitted.

3. Negate the need for the data to be posted to the ASP page, such as by
putting the values you need into a database in your .NET code instead of
trying to get the values from the form object.

Ray at work