transforming the database

Jules

hi there

in my database i have a field sex with value (m, f).

when i display data in the grid i would like to display Masculin for M and
Feminin for F how to i go about it.

i do not want to change my database.

help plz

Eliyahu Goldin

One of the ways of doing this is to handle ItemDataBound event. In the event
you get access to every item (row) after it got values from the database.
You will need to locate the cell with the field you want to change, and
replace it's text with whatever you want.