    Feminin for F how to i go about it.

    i do not want to change my database.

    help plz

    Jules, Sep 13, 2006

  2. One of the ways of doing this is to handle ItemDataBound event. In the event
    you get access to every item (row) after it got values from the database.
    You will need to locate the cell with the field you want to change, and
    replace it's text with whatever you want.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Sep 13, 2006