    and title and meta and head /head all the usual kinds of things but i tried
    it with a html-only page and it still didn;t work. Does it not work anymore
    or what am i doing thats wrong?
    nemo, May 28, 2005

  2. nemo

    Peter Guest

    nemo wrote:

    >Someone who thinks I know a little about websites (duh!) says that this
    >doesn't work- and has asked me why.
    >
    ><head>
    ><title></title>
    ><META http-equiv="Page-Enter"
    >CONTENT="RevealTrans(Duration=4,Transition=3)">
    ></head>
    >
    >I didn't know what to trell her. I'd never seen this before, she saidit did
    >an exploding circle like zooming in. I looked ib google for transition and
    >foubnd lots but couldn't make it work. I use php and always have a
    >include (header) on my pages with the header conatining the html for doctype
    >and title and meta and head /head all the usual kinds of things but i tried
    >it with a html-only page and it still didn;t work. Does it not work anymore
    >or what am i doing thats wrong?

    works for me only in IE
    content="revealTrans(Duration=3,Transition=3)">
    Peter
    Peter, May 28, 2005

  3. nemo

    kchayka Guest

    nemo wrote:

    > <META http-equiv="Page-Enter"
    > CONTENT="RevealTrans(Duration=4,Transition=3)">
    >
    > Does it not work

    1. This is an IE-only annoyance.
    2. Fortunately, clueful IE users can disable it in their Internet
    Options, Advanced tab, under Browsing. Uncheck 'page transitions' and
    the annoyance happily stops.

    :)

    kchayka, May 28, 2005
  4. kchayka wrote:
    > 1. This is an IE-only annoyance.

    Personal opinion

    > 2. Fortunately, clueful IE users can disable it in their Internet
    > Options, Advanced tab, under Browsing. Uncheck 'page transitions' and
    > the annoyance happily stops.

    Microsoft want to try new things. Ok, this one was probably a flop. But
    this does not mean they should stop trying.
    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, May 28, 2005