Transitions - FX

nemo

Someone who thinks I know a little about websites (duh!) says that this
doesn't work- and has asked me why.

<head>
<title></title>
<META http-equiv="Page-Enter"
CONTENT="RevealTrans(Duration=4,Transition=3)">
</head>

I didn't know what to trell her. I'd never seen this before, she saidit did
an exploding circle like zooming in. I looked ib google for transition and
foubnd lots but couldn't make it work. I use php and always have a
include (header) on my pages with the header conatining the html for doctype
and title and meta and head /head all the usual kinds of things but i tried
it with a html-only page and it still didn;t work. Does it not work anymore
or what am i doing thats wrong?

Peter

nemo said:
Someone who thinks I know a little about websites (duh!) says that this
doesn't work- and has asked me why.

<head>
<title></title>
<META http-equiv="Page-Enter"
CONTENT="RevealTrans(Duration=4,Transition=3)">
</head>

I didn't know what to trell her. I'd never seen this before, she saidit did
an exploding circle like zooming in. I looked ib google for transition and
foubnd lots but couldn't make it work. I use php and always have a
include (header) on my pages with the header conatining the html for doctype
and title and meta and head /head all the usual kinds of things but i tried
it with a html-only page and it still didn;t work. Does it not work anymore
or what am i doing thats wrong?
works for me only in IE
content="revealTrans(Duration=3,Transition=3)">
Peter

kchayka

nemo said:
<META http-equiv="Page-Enter"
CONTENT="RevealTrans(Duration=4,Transition=3)">

Does it not work

1. This is an IE-only annoyance.
2. Fortunately, clueful IE users can disable it in their Internet
Options, Advanced tab, under Browsing. Uncheck 'page transitions' and
the annoyance happily stops.

:)

Travis Newbury

kchayka said:
1. This is an IE-only annoyance.
Personal opinion
2. Fortunately, clueful IE users can disable it in their Internet
Options, Advanced tab, under Browsing. Uncheck 'page transitions' and
the annoyance happily stops.

Microsoft want to try new things. Ok, this one was probably a flop. But
this does not mean they should stop trying.