Translating Oracle Package Call from ADO to ADO.Net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by dmiratsky@yahoo.com, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. Guest

    This is what my Oracle Package Call looked like in ADO:

    strSQL = "{call StkhldrPkg.GetEmployerProfileRS(" & ind_stakeID & ",
    (resultset 0, pv_result))}"

    I am a SQL Server guy, so I cannot for the life of me figure out how to
    translate this into ADO.Net using the OracleClient. I am not sure how
    many parameters this statement equates to in Oracle cause I keep
    getting the following error:

    ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of
    arguments in call to 'GETEMPLOYERPROFILERS' ORA-06550: line 1, column
    7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored

    I've read several other discussions, but none of them seem to be exact
    enough for my needs. Can anyone help me translate this quickly into
    ADO.Net?
    , Feb 14, 2005