    to the specific record.

    Your helpful insight will be greatly appreciated. The project is in a
    preliminary stage right now. I have not done any .NET wireless programming.
    David C, Dec 29, 2004

  2. David C

    JuanDG Guest

    Well the hardest part is capturing the signature into a file, once that is
    done, you simple send the file as an attachment in the HTTP request (similar
    to the way you upload files as attachments in your web-based e-mail
    account), then the form its received by the Web server and through ASP.NET
    you store the data in a Database, either with the image in a field of the DB
    or with a field bearing the path to the image.

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional

    JuanDG, Dec 30, 2004

  3. David C

    David C Guest

    > Well the hardest part is capturing the signature into a file,

    Do you have a suggestion on how to go about doing exactly that?
    David C, Jan 1, 2005
  4. David C wrote:
    >>Well the hardest part is capturing the signature into a file,

    > Do you have a suggestion on how to go about doing exactly that?

    Appforge has an object that does it for you. Watch the web demo at
    http://www.appforge.com/videos/index.html

    Ogie
    Ogie Ogelthorpe, Jan 1, 2005