Transperency problems on MAC

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Astroboy, May 28, 2010.

  1. Astroboy

    Astroboy Guest

    Hi there.

    In development of the following site, suddenly a problem has developed
    when we start to expand on the prototype and migrate to the client
    server.

    The problem is on Mac computer, Link #2 the background surrounding the
    logo doesn't seem to blend. No so sure how to resolve this.

    Link #1 was our original prototype which looks fine on a Mac. But
    once we started to do more work on this for some reason without
    changing the graphic files (Only the HTML) this changed has occured.

    This only happens on Mac computers using Safari or Firefox, PC it's
    fine.

    I've included a link #3 in which I attempted to remove some extra code
    that didn't show up in Link #1 with no success.

    Link #1 - Original Prototype - No Transperencie issues on Mac
    http://www.typhonvision.com/vgreenberg/kindayoga/

    Link #2 - Expanded Prototype - Transparency issue on Mac
    http://www.kindayoga.net/home.html

    Link #3 - Attempt to remove some extraneous code which may be causing
    problem. - No luck
    http://www.kindayoga.net/home-test1.html

    Astroboy, May 28, 2010

  2. On 2010-05-28 06:02:45 +0200, Astroboy <> said:

    > Hi there.
    >
    > In development of the following site, suddenly a problem has developed
    > when we start to expand on the prototype and migrate to the client
    > server.

    > [ ... ]

    > Link #1 - Original Prototype - No Transperencie issues on Mac
    > http://www.typhonvision.com/vgreenberg/kindayoga/

    According to iCab this contains six CSS errors and too many HTML errors
    for me to bother counting.

    > Link #2 - Expanded Prototype - Transparency issue on Mac
    > http://www.kindayoga.net/home.html

    Even more HTML errors.

    > Link #3 - Attempt to remove some extraneous code which may be causing
    > problem. - No luck
    > http://www.kindayoga.net/home-test1.html

    Likewise.

    Maybe you should check whether the problem disappears when you fix these.

    --
    athel

    Athel Cornish-Bowden, May 28, 2010