Transperency problems on MAC

Astroboy

Hi there.

In development of the following site, suddenly a problem has developed
when we start to expand on the prototype and migrate to the client
server.

The problem is on Mac computer, Link #2 the background surrounding the
logo doesn't seem to blend. No so sure how to resolve this.

Link #1 was our original prototype which looks fine on a Mac. But
once we started to do more work on this for some reason without
changing the graphic files (Only the HTML) this changed has occured.

This only happens on Mac computers using Safari or Firefox, PC it's
fine.

I've included a link #3 in which I attempted to remove some extra code
that didn't show up in Link #1 with no success.

Link #1 - Original Prototype - No Transperencie issues on Mac
http://www.typhonvision.com/vgreenberg/kindayoga/

Link #2 - Expanded Prototype - Transparency issue on Mac
http://www.kindayoga.net/home.html

Link #3 - Attempt to remove some extraneous code which may be causing
problem. - No luck
http://www.kindayoga.net/home-test1.html

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Hi there.

In development of the following site, suddenly a problem has developed
when we start to expand on the prototype and migrate to the client
server.
Link #1 - Original Prototype - No Transperencie issues on Mac
http://www.typhonvision.com/vgreenberg/kindayoga/

According to iCab this contains six CSS errors and too many HTML errors
for me to bother counting.
Link #2 - Expanded Prototype - Transparency issue on Mac
http://www.kindayoga.net/home.html

Even more HTML errors.
Link #3 - Attempt to remove some extraneous code which may be causing
problem. - No luck
http://www.kindayoga.net/home-test1.html

Likewise.

Maybe you should check whether the problem disappears when you fix these.