trees in c++

sivakumar

Do we have any standard library for Binary trees in c++. If so what
all the functions it provides. and how does the constructor and the
member fuctions be invoked on?

Ron Natalie

sivakumar said:
Do we have any standard library for Binary trees in c++. If so what
all the functions it provides. and how does the constructor and the
member fuctions be invoked on?

While it doesn't come out and say it, the std::set and map, the constraints
put on the behavior of the std::set and map classes pretty much means they
have to be implemented with some tree variant. Most implementations I
know of use a red-black tree.

The implementation details are delightfully hidden from the user.