Treeview control styles

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by David, Apr 19, 2007.

  1. David

    David Guest

    Hi,

    using C# .net 1.1

    I am using the treeview control but having problems setting the style.

    The treeview has a cssClass but when I set it, it is totally ignored (though
    I can see that in the XML for the treeview).

    The nodes themselves don't have a cssClass, but they do have a DefaultStyle.
    The defaultstyle has an attribute and value pair (in the cssAttribute
    Collection editor). I have never seen this before and searching on the net
    reveals very little.

    I have tried a number of things in my CSS. The node of each item is called
    tvns:treenode. I have tried setting a style to tvns:treenode, tvns,
    treenode, tvns#treenode and many other options, but the class is not being
    applied. :-(

    How can I apply styles to my treeview? How do I use the cssAttribute
    collection editor?

    Thanks.
    --
    Best regards,