TreeView, TreeNode...

celoftis

Using VS2005, VB code behind,
Two questions:

1. Is there a way to control the display properties (i.e. font,
font-color, back-color, etc.) per node in a ASP TreeView. (I have a
user requirement that states that previously selected nodes need to
have a different back ground color than nodes that have not been
visited).

2. I'm porting a windows app to ASP. One of my main compoents is a
TreeView. In my windows app there was "BeforeSelect" event but I dont't
see such an event for the ASP.NET treeView (fired when a node is
selected but before focus is shifted to the new node). Is there an
analogos combination of page events that can mimmic this win app event?