TREEVIEW - xmlDocument - how to....?

K B

Hi,

I can find lots of references in using Asp.Net 2.0 treeview to bind to
more simple xml, but not that shows how to use it with elements AND
attributes. For example, here is the type of document I'm trying to
use:

<Process name="Testing" required="yes" startdate="3/15/06">
<Instruction title="Testing Instructions" doc="test.xml" start=""
finish"" />
<Instruction title="Testing Two" doc="test2.xml" start="" finish"" />
</Process>

I would like the treeview to do this:

Process
name
required
startdate
Instruction
title
doc
start
finish
Instruction
title
doc
start
finish

My goal is to allow the user to click on the node (element OR attribute)
and show a little edit form where they can make changes and save them
back to the document.

Again, all examples I can find don't show how to use the actual element
attributes in this way.

Help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kit