  1. Shi Mu

    Shi Mu Guest

    is there any sample code to triangulation? many thanks!
    Shi Mu, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Shi Mu

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 04:14:22 -0800, Shi Mu <> wrote:
    > is there any sample code to triangulation? many thanks!

    Don;t know if this is what you're looking for, but I have some code here:

    http://www.algonet.se/~jgrahn/comp/projects/geese-1.6.tar.gz

    find(neighbors)

    Find a (x, y) coordinate of a point, based on a sequence of (x, y, d) -
    neighbor coordinates and their individual distances from the desired
    point.

    It's completely unsupported, and probably sucks badly. But it works for my
    purposes, and there are unit tests.

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn <jgrahn@ Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    \X/ algonet.se> R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
    Jorgen Grahn, Nov 9, 2005