Trouble w sending email

Guest

Hi,

Trying to send an email with .net from my home computer.

A very simple one...

***************************
<%@ Page Language="VB" %>
<%@ Import Namespace="System.Web.Mail" %>
<script runat="server">

Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
SmtpMail.Send( _
"(e-mail address removed)", _
"(e-mail address removed)", _
"Testing mail", _
"Just sending a test message!")
End Sub

</script>
<head>
</head>
<form runat="server" ID="Form1">
<asp:Button id="Button1" onclick="Button1_Click" runat="server"
Text="Button"></asp:Button>
</form>
**********************

I'm getting this error message

********************************
Configurationvalue "SendUsing" not valid.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException:
Configurationvalue "SendUsing" not valid.

Source Error:

Line 4:
Line 5: Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
Line 6: SmtpMail.Send( _
Line 7: "(e-mail address removed)", _
Line 8: "(e-mail address removed)", _

I've checked that smtp services are on