Troubles in .cs compile with unc type oledb connections strings..

Bob [BVP]

I have an .cs file I need to compile with csc.exe for codebehind
access (no VS.NET). Trouble is that my oledb connection needs to use
a unc type path.. when I use the unc path in conn I get
escape sequence errors from csc.exe.. so I tried a static
mapped drive with reversed \ / from a google I found. The
..cs compiles but the conn doesn't work.. so if I can find
a method to get unc style conn to compile, I think I would be
golden. It's a known working oledb conn used all over the place
in standard asp and aspx files.. any clues into getting the
escape sequences corrected would be appreciated.. here
is what the conn would looks like of the .cs

"Provider=Advantage OLE DB Provider; Data Source=\\server\path\dir; ServerType=ADS_REMOTE_SERVER;
TableType=ADS_CDX;FilterOptions=RESPECT_WHEN_COUNTING;"

Thanks, Bob

Kevin Spencer

In a C# string, backslashes are escape characters. To escape a backslash,
escape it with a backslash.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer