truncated form post

milko

Hi everyone,

I'm using VS.NET, Framework 1.1, Windows 2000 Server, IIS
5, all the latest patches are installed.

Im having this wierd random problem, that I cannot
reproduce but it happens quite often:

- my Request.Form collection is truncated in some posts
(again I dont know why or how to reproduce it).
- I know this b/c some data fields are missing, creating
errors in server-side; then I programmed a function to ask
for last field that always has to have some value, and
email me the Request.Form.ToString() string; and I see
things ending like: &cboCCcountryID_lstList= (note no
value there), or even last form field name in list
truncated, ie. ...&txtFieldNa (instead of
txtFieldName=blahblah)

My form post size, with all the ViewState data is around
45K, and so are in truncated ones.

Any help would be inmensely appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Milko