    Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
    keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.

    Please let me know the program.

    Newbie, Feb 8, 2007

  2. Newbie said:

    > Try programming this one:

    After you.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    http://www.cpax.org.uk
    email: rjh at the above domain, - www.

    Richard Heathfield, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Newbie

    Newbie Guest

    On Feb 8, 2:11 pm, Richard Heathfield <> wrote:
    > Newbie said:
    >
    > > Try programming this one:

    > After you.
    >
    > --
    > Richard Heathfield
    > "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999http://www.cpax.org.uk
    > email: rjh at the above domain, - www.

    Then no use of TRYING it !!

    Newbie, Feb 8, 2007
  4. Newbie wrote:

    > Try programming this one:
    >
    > Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
    > keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.
    >
    > Please let me know the program.

    I charge $125/hour. Contact me offlist (the "from" address is valid)
    to set up the contract and arrange to send me an initial retainer.

    Don't e-mail me at: <mailto:>

    Kenneth Brody, Feb 8, 2007
  5. Newbie

    jacob navia Guest

    Kenneth Brody a écrit :
    > Newbie wrote:
    >
    >>Try programming this one:
    >>
    >> Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
    >>keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.
    >>
    >>Please let me know the program.

    > I charge $125/hour. Contact me offlist (the "from" address is valid)
    > to set up the contract and arrange to send me an initial retainer.

    US$ 125 an hour?

    That's a bargain!

    jacob navia, Feb 8, 2007
  6. Newbie wrote:
    > Try programming this one:
    >
    > Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
    > keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.
    >
    > Please let me know the program.

    Is it just me, or is it getting harder to tell the trolls apart from the
    clueless newbies?

    Clever Monkey, Feb 8, 2007
  7. Clever Monkey said:

    > Newbie wrote:
    >> Try programming this one:
    >>
    >> Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
    >> keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.
    >>
    >> Please let me know the program.
    >>

    > Is it just me, or is it getting harder to tell the trolls apart from
    > the clueless newbies?

    Just apply Hanlon's Razor.

    Richard Heathfield, Feb 8, 2007
  8. On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, Richard Heathfield wrote:

    > Clever Monkey said:
    >
    >> Newbie wrote:
    >>> Try programming this one:
    >>>
    >>> Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
    >>> keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.
    >>>
    >>> Please let me know the program.
    >>>

    >> Is it just me, or is it getting harder to tell the trolls apart from
    >> the clueless newbies?

    > Just apply Hanlon's Razor.

    If the OP plays on a piano keyboard but produces a tic-tac
    sound instead of musical notes, then the only cure is Hanon's
    Razor! <g,d&r>

    Tak-Shing

    Tak-Shing Chan, Feb 8, 2007
  9. On 8 Feb 2007 01:19:13 -0800, in comp.lang.c , "Newbie"
    <> wrote:

    >On Feb 8, 2:11 pm, Richard Heathfield <> wrote:
    >> Newbie said:
    >>
    >> > Try programming this one:

    >> After you.
    >>

    >Then no use of TRYING it !!

    If you have some code, but its not working, post here to get advice.

    If you are looking for code, then Google for it. This isn't
    comp.sources.wanted.

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    --Brian Kernighan

    Mark McIntyre, Feb 8, 2007
  10. Newbie

    Flash Gordon Guest

    jacob navia wrote, On 08/02/07 15:25:
    > Kenneth Brody a écrit :
    >> Newbie wrote:
    >>
    >>> Try programming this one:
    >>>
    >>> Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
    >>> keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.
    >>>
    >>> Please let me know the program.

    >> I charge $125/hour. Contact me offlist (the "from" address is valid)
    >> to set up the contract and arrange to send me an initial retainer.
    >>

    > US$ 125 an hour?
    >
    > That's a bargain!

    OK, I'll do it for 250UKP per hour for the initial consulting period
    whilst I write the specification. Once the specification is written I
    will negotiate a rate of a minimum of 300UKP per hour for doing the work.
    --
    Flash Gordon.

    Flash Gordon, Feb 8, 2007
  11. Tak-Shing Chan <> wrote:

    > If the OP plays on a piano keyboard but produces a tic-tac
    > sound instead of musical notes, then the only cure is Hanon's
    > Razor! <g,d&r>

    Is that the "shave and a haircut" kind? In any case, OP should really
    get a Handel on posting etiquette and get Bach to us; we'll be happy
    to Liszt any program flaws (or, failing that, OP's flaws).

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Feb 8, 2007
  12. Newbie

    user923005 Guest

  13. Newbie

    Eric Schmidt Guest

    Newbie wrote:

    > Try programming this one:
    >
    > Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
    > keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.
    >
    > Please let me know the program.

    #define tic_tac musical
    #define sound notes
    #define your a
    #define keyboard Piano

    #define STR(x) #x
    #define CONVERT(x) STR(x)

    const char *st = CONVERT(the tic_tac sound of your keyboard);

    int main(void) { return 0; }

    Eric Schmidt, Feb 9, 2007