Try this program

Newbie

Try programming this one:

Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.

Please let me know the program.

Kenneth Brody

Newbie said:
Try programming this one:

Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.

Please let me know the program.

I charge $125/hour. Contact me offlist (the "from" address is valid)
to set up the contract and arrange to send me an initial retainer.

jacob navia

Kenneth Brody a écrit :
I charge $125/hour. Contact me offlist (the "from" address is valid)
to set up the contract and arrange to send me an initial retainer.

US$ 125 an hour?

That's a bargain!

Clever Monkey

Newbie said:
Try programming this one:

Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.

Please let me know the program.
Is it just me, or is it getting harder to tell the trolls apart from the
clueless newbies?

Tak-Shing Chan

Clever Monkey said:

Just apply Hanlon's Razor.

If the OP plays on a piano keyboard but produces a tic-tac
sound instead of musical notes, then the only cure is Hanon's
Razor! <g,d&r>

Tak-Shing

Mark McIntyre

Then no use of TRYING it !!

If you have some code, but its not working, post here to get advice.

If you are looking for code, then Google for it. This isn't
comp.sources.wanted.

--
Mark McIntyre

--Brian Kernighan

Flash Gordon

jacob navia wrote, On 08/02/07 15:25:
Kenneth Brody a écrit :

US$ 125 an hour?

That's a bargain!

OK, I'll do it for 250UKP per hour for the initial consulting period
whilst I write the specification. Once the specification is written I
will negotiate a rate of a minimum of 300UKP per hour for doing the work.

Christopher Benson-Manica

Tak-Shing Chan said:
If the OP plays on a piano keyboard but produces a tic-tac
sound instead of musical notes, then the only cure is Hanon's
Razor! <g,d&r>

Is that the "shave and a haircut" kind? In any case, OP should really
get a Handel on posting etiquette and get Bach to us; we'll be happy
to Liszt any program flaws (or, failing that, OP's flaws).

Eric Schmidt

Newbie said:
Try programming this one:

Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.

Please let me know the program.

#define tic_tac musical
#define sound notes
#define your a
#define keyboard Piano

#define STR(x) #x
#define CONVERT(x) STR(x)

const char *st = CONVERT(the tic_tac sound of your keyboard);

int main(void) { return 0; }