    Any links or tutorials would be really helpful.
    I'm using VS2005 2.0
    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?Vk1J?=, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Yes, you can- that's one of the purposes of CSS. Most controls have a
    CSSClass or similar property. By linking the same stylesheet into your pages,
    you can make them all have similar text, font, etc. appearance. You can also
    use MasterPages for this which makes it even easier.

    Search your favorite search engine on "CSS Tutorial" - there are many.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Nov 8, 2006