Trying to show a Crystal Report at WebForm1.aspx

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Big George, Aug 10, 2006.

  1. Big George

    Big George Guest

    Trying to show a Crystal Report at WebForm1.aspx:

    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    If Not Page.IsPostBack Then
    showReport()

    End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub showReport()
    ' Filling DataTable
    '...
    crReportDocument.SetDataSource(MyDataTable)
    CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = crReportDocument

    End Sub

    Crystal Report shows on the web page very well. But if you click on
    link page number 2, trying to get the next page, WebForm1.aspx will be
    reloaded again, as page.ispostback. Then I can't see any more pages but
    page1 of my Crystal Report. How could I show a Crystal Report, please?

    Big George, Aug 10, 2006

  2. Big George

    Big Charles Guest

    Using Session is the only way ?
    Like:

    'oRpt is a ReportClass
    If Not Page.IsPostBack Then

    Me.oRpt = context.Items("oRpt")
    Session("oRpt") = Me.oRpt

    showReport()

    Else
    CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = Session("oRpt")
    End If

    End Sub

    And performance?

    Big Charles, Aug 10, 2006