Turning String into Numerical Equation

Steven Bethard

Giovanni said:
Then, I should start my usual rant about how is really sad to send patches to
Python and have them ignored for years (not even an acknowledge). Really sad.
This is why I'm not going to do that again.

I don't know the last time you read python-dev, but a number of the
senior Python folks have agreed to an exchange: if you provide reviews
of 5 patches (posted on their trackers and summarized as a post to
python-dev) they will promise to review your patch (and presumably close
it with some resolution).

STeVe