Tutorial website

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <5e428417-76fc-4ed7-ac2e-ed0bd22637c1@e2
3g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, Tue, 4 Mar 2008 20:32:42,

That features "What's new in Navigator 3.0"; and "13. Navigator
JavaScript reference" includes getYear but not getFullYear. NN3 was
released in 1996.

Examples therein include
today = new Date()
birthday = new Date("December 17, 1995 03:24:00")
birthday = new Date(95,12,17)
birthday = new Date(95,12,17,3,24,0)
which would be an improvement on what we have currently (assuming those
three all give the same date). But it gives the usual getMonth.