Two Forms in a Page

sravan_reddy001

i have a problem..

the webpage i'm designing has two sets of data to be received...

Personal Info and Professional Info
these two are place in separated panels and each textbox in both
panels have the validator controls

now when i enter details in panel one and click the submit button of
that panel...
the data should be posted to website... But due to the validator
controls in other panels the data is not posted...

And its not possible to include two server controls of <Form> </Form>

how do i solve this prob... (I have an alternate solution by placing
these panels in separate pages) I don't want to do that...