TWO REPEATERS IN ONE PAGE??????

news.microsoft.com

This is working perfectly.

Sub Page_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)

Dim cnn As SqlConnection = New
SqlConnection("server=lwda329.servidoresdns.net;database=qaf500;user=qaf500;
password=gruart")
Dim cmd As SqlDataAdapter = New SqlDataAdapter("SELECT * from
VentasWebConsultaES where IdPiso=" & Request.QueryString("Piso") & "", cnn)
Dim ds As DataSet = New DataSet()
cmd.Fill(ds)
Repeater1.DataSource = ds
Repeater1.DataBind()

End Sub

WHY THIS IS NOT WORKING????????

Sub Page_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)

Dim cnn As SqlConnection = New
SqlConnection("server=lwda329.servidoresdns.net;database=qaf500;user=qaf500;
password=gruart")
Dim cmd As SqlDataAdapter = New SqlDataAdapter("SELECT * from
VentasWebConsultaES where IdPiso=" & Request.QueryString("Piso") & "", cnn)
Dim cmd02 As SqlDataAdapter = New SqlDataAdapter("SELECT * from
FotosWeb where IdPiso=" & Request.QueryString("Piso") & "", cnn)
Dim ds As DataSet = New DataSet()
Dim ds02 As DataSet = New DataSet()
cmd.Fill(ds)
cmd02.Fill(ds02)
Repeater1.DataSource = ds
Repeater1.DataBind()
Repeater02.DataSource = ds02
Repeater02.DataBind()

End Sub

news.microsoft.com

Because I have tested it several times already. Please try to help others,
not to make fun on them. Witty guy.

Scott Allen

I believe Josh was trying to find out what the problem is.

Can you describe what is not working? Is there an error message?

It's tough to perform a diagnosis if we don't know what the symptoms
are.

Joshua Flanagan

I was not trying to make fun. I really don't know what problem you are
experiencing, since you didn't tell us.
Does the page not look you expect it should? Why not?
Are you getting an error message? Give us the details.
Does the code compile? If not, what is the compiler error?

Joshua Flanagan