TWO REPEATERS IN ONE PAGE??????

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by news.microsoft.com, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. This is working perfectly.

    Sub Page_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)

    Dim cnn As SqlConnection = New
    SqlConnection("server=lwda329.servidoresdns.net;database=qaf500;user=qaf500;
    password=gruart")
    Dim cmd As SqlDataAdapter = New SqlDataAdapter("SELECT * from
    VentasWebConsultaES where IdPiso=" & Request.QueryString("Piso") & "", cnn)
    Dim ds As DataSet = New DataSet()
    cmd.Fill(ds)
    Repeater1.DataSource = ds
    Repeater1.DataBind()

    End Sub

    WHY THIS IS NOT WORKING????????

    Sub Page_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)

    Dim cnn As SqlConnection = New
    SqlConnection("server=lwda329.servidoresdns.net;database=qaf500;user=qaf500;
    password=gruart")
    Dim cmd As SqlDataAdapter = New SqlDataAdapter("SELECT * from
    VentasWebConsultaES where IdPiso=" & Request.QueryString("Piso") & "", cnn)
    Dim cmd02 As SqlDataAdapter = New SqlDataAdapter("SELECT * from
    FotosWeb where IdPiso=" & Request.QueryString("Piso") & "", cnn)
    Dim ds As DataSet = New DataSet()
    Dim ds02 As DataSet = New DataSet()
    cmd.Fill(ds)
    cmd02.Fill(ds02)
    Repeater1.DataSource = ds
    Repeater1.DataBind()
    Repeater02.DataSource = ds02
    Repeater02.DataBind()

    End Sub
    news.microsoft.com, Feb 27, 2005

  2. You tell us - what makes you think it is not working?

    Joshua Flanagan, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Because I have tested it several times already. Please try to help others,
    not to make fun on them. Witty guy.

    news.microsoft.com, Feb 28, 2005
  4. news.microsoft.com

    Scott Allen Guest

    I believe Josh was trying to find out what the problem is.

    Can you describe what is not working? Is there an error message?

    It's tough to perform a diagnosis if we don't know what the symptoms
    are.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Feb 28, 2005
  5. I was not trying to make fun. I really don't know what problem you are
    experiencing, since you didn't tell us.
    Does the page not look you expect it should? Why not?
    Are you getting an error message? Give us the details.
    Does the code compile? If not, what is the compiler error?

    Joshua Flanagan

    news.microsoft.com wrote:
    > Because I have tested it several times already. Please try to help others,
    > not to make fun on them. Witty guy.
    >

    > "Joshua Flanagan" <> escribió en el mensaje
    >
    >>You tell us - what makes you think it is not working?
    >>

    >>news.microsoft.com wrote:
    >>
    >>>This is working perfectly.
    >>>
    >>>Sub Page_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
    >>>
    >>> Dim cnn As SqlConnection = New
    >>>

    > SqlConnection("server=lwda329.servidoresdns.net;database=qaf500;user=qaf500;
    >
    >>>password=gruart")
    >>> Dim cmd As SqlDataAdapter = New SqlDataAdapter("SELECT *

    > from
    >
    >>>VentasWebConsultaES where IdPiso=" & Request.QueryString("Piso") & "",

    > cnn)
    >
    >>> Dim ds As DataSet = New DataSet()
    >>> cmd.Fill(ds)
    >>> Repeater1.DataSource = ds