UIP Blocks

Guest

Hi

I am developing a project in VS .Net 2005, where I have to use UIP 2.0 to
define my UIs.

In order to work with UIP, I have to implement a class called “WebFormViewâ€
from my class.

When I am trying to implement the WebFormView class in the code behind file,
I am getting an error “You cannot inherit from two base classesâ€

The reason is that, the aspx file extends System.Web.UI.Page class internally.

Please help me to resolve this issue

Guest

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your reply,

But the problem is ASP.Net internally implementing UI.Page class and
disallowing me to inherit WebFormView Class, which is essential for UIP.

Please advice me to resolve the issue