    I am getting an error “You cannot inherit from two base classesâ€

    The reason is that, the aspx file extends System.Web.UI.Page class internally.

    Please help me to resolve this issue
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2YW4=?=, May 11, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGF2YW4=?=

    David Young Guest

    See
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnpag/html/uipab-ch03.asp
    The WebFormView class is inherited from the System.Web.UI.Page class;
    therefore, you do not need to explicitly inherit from that class.

    Dave

    "Pavan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I am developing a project in VS .Net 2005, where I have to use UIP 2.0 to
    > define my UIs.
    >
    > In order to work with UIP, I have to implement a class called

    "WebFormView"
    > from my class.
    >
    > When I am trying to implement the WebFormView class in the code behind

    file,

    David Young, May 11, 2005

  3. Hi David,

    Thank you very much for your reply,

    But the problem is ASP.Net internally implementing UI.Page class and
    disallowing me to inherit WebFormView Class, which is essential for UIP.

    Please advice me to resolve the issue
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2YW4=?=, May 12, 2005