    Jai Guest

    Hi,
    Where can I look for UML basics...

    Jai, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Jai

    David Harmon Guest

    David Harmon, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Jai

    MPBroida Guest

    Jai wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Where can I look for UML basics...

    The book "UML Distilled" by Fowler and Scott covers
    most of the basics and concepts. It got me started.

    Mike

    MPBroida, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Jai

    Tools Guest

    >Where can I look for UML basics

    UML Distilled is a good introductory book. Take a look at the UML pages
    at www.excelsoftware.com. You'll find book references, lots of sample
    diagrams and tools for Windows, Macintosh and Linux.

    Tools, Feb 12, 2004