    overlapping with content they cannot be clicked and thus do not
    function.

    Any help with this will be much appreciated.

    DCC700, Mar 19, 2009

  2. DCC700

    DCC700 Guest

    For anyone who might experience the same issue, one of my colleagues
    figured out the problem. In order for the controls in the master page to
    show on top of those in the content, the controls in the content need to
    be relative. If the controls in the content are absolute then they will
    appear on top whenever there is overlap.

    DCC700, Apr 23, 2009