Unable to Drag Javascript Links

David McCulloch

Although I am able to drag and drop HTML links, I am no longer able to drag
Javascript links.

In the past, I have been able to drag a link from such places as the
TinyURL! link on http://tinyurl.com to my Links Toolbar. Now I can't. When
I try to drag any Javascript link, my cursor does not change the same way it
does for an HTML link. I see a hand icon for both link types. When I try
to drag a Javascript link, it changes from a hand to an arrow as soon as I
pull the cursor away from the link.

Is this problem new to WinXP SP2? Has one of my settings changed? Has
Norton Internet Security become more actively involved?

Thanks for any ideas!

Dave