    I have a datagrid which I want to underline some rows. However it doesn't
    seem I can do it through setting the border property. How can I do it?

    Please help. Thanks!

    news.microsoft.com, Mar 4, 2005

  2. news.microsoft.com

    Elton Wang Guest

    You can do it in ItemCreated

    if(condition){
    foreach(TableCell cell In e.Item.Cells){
    cell.Font.Underline = true;

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    Elton Wang, Mar 4, 2005

  3. This only underlines the texts in the grid. What I want is to underline the
    whole row. It seems setting the border property is the only way.
    Any thoughts?

    news.microsoft.com, Mar 4, 2005
  4. news.microsoft.com

    Elton Wang Guest

    Hi there,

    The border is not a horizontal line. You can't use it as a
    crossing line. You might use other property, e.g.
    background color, to mark a row in the datagrid.

    Elton Wang, Mar 5, 2005
  5. Yeah..... That might be the only way out.......

    Thanks!

    Xiaowei

    news.microsoft.com, Mar 6, 2005
  6. Sure you can. Just use css rule border-bottom for every cell.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Mar 6, 2005