Understanding page cache when storing an object in it.

Oleg

Using ASP.NET 2.0
I always thought that cache has a global scope in the web application.
Is it possible to save an object to the page cache so it's not in the
application scope?

And if I set page cache to expire, would the object expire also?

Thanks,
Oleg

Oleg

Can I make it expire automatically? Especially if I write the object in cache
programmatically?

George Ter-Saakov

Expire what? Cache entry? What the point of using Cache then?
Just have your own static Hashtable in Global.

George.