Unique identifier ?

Ivaylo Guberov

Hi there
I have following problem - in my web application i want to track every user
logged currently in the system so far so good until now I've used SessionID
until i've found following problem - When I open new browser window from
currently opened browser - File/New/Window the sessionID is the same!:) may
be this is normal but turns my logic upside down :) can anyone give me some
advise about what unique identifier to use per logged user ? i've tried to
add a cookie with value GUID in my login page when i'm in other page it
dissapears.

Thanks in advance

One Handed Man \( OHM - Terry Burns \)

Just make sure you get the GUID into a session variable from your home page,
then you have it throughout the site.

--

OHM ( Terry Burns )
. . . One-Handed-Man . . .

Time flies when you don't know what you're doing