Unit Test Framework for c++ program

sylcheung

Hi,

Does anyone has any suggestion for Unit Test Framework for c++ program?

Is there any framework which let me use some script languages (e.g.
python) to write the test cases to test c++ program?

Thanks in advance.

Mark P

Hi,

Does anyone has any suggestion for Unit Test Framework for c++ program?

Is there any framework which let me use some script languages (e.g.
python) to write the test cases to test c++ program?

Thanks in advance.

perhaps, www.swig.org
or google cppunit

Fabio Fracassi

Hi,

Does anyone has any suggestion for Unit Test Framework for c++ program?

Is there any framework which let me use some script languages (e.g.
python) to write the test cases to test c++ program?

Thanks in advance.

Don't know about how they connect with scripting languages, but you can get
unit testing from
Boost ( "Boost Test", http://boost.org/libs/test/doc/)
and Trolltech's Qt contains basic unit testing in their 4.x releases.
(http://doc.trolltech.com/solutions/4/qttestlib/qttestlib-manual.html)

HTH

Fabio

Ben Pope

Hi,

Does anyone has any suggestion for Unit Test Framework for c++ program?
Boost.Test.

Is there any framework which let me use some script languages (e.g.
python) to write the test cases to test c++ program?

Boost.Python.

Gotta love Boost. Enjoy.

Ben Pope