    python) to write the test cases to test c++ program?

    Thanks in advance.
    , Jan 11, 2006

  2. Mark P Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone has any suggestion for Unit Test Framework for c++ program?
    >
    > Is there any framework which let me use some script languages (e.g.
    > python) to write the test cases to test c++ program?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    perhaps, www.swig.org
    or google cppunit
    Mark P, Jan 11, 2006

  3. wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone has any suggestion for Unit Test Framework for c++ program?
    >
    > Is there any framework which let me use some script languages (e.g.
    > python) to write the test cases to test c++ program?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Don't know about how they connect with scripting languages, but you can get
    unit testing from
    Boost ( "Boost Test", http://boost.org/libs/test/doc/)
    and Trolltech's Qt contains basic unit testing in their 4.x releases.
    (http://doc.trolltech.com/solutions/4/qttestlib/qttestlib-manual.html)

    HTH

    Fabio
    Fabio Fracassi, Jan 11, 2006
  4. dc Guest

    I would recommend to use C++ to test C++. And the best freely available
    framework is CPPunit.
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/cppunit

    Other simple frameworks r available too.. like cxxtest, cutee...
    dc, Jan 11, 2006
  5. Ben Pope Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone has any suggestion for Unit Test Framework for c++ program?

    Boost.Test.

    > Is there any framework which let me use some script languages (e.g.
    > python) to write the test cases to test c++ program?

    Boost.Python.

    Gotta love Boost. Enjoy.

    Ben Pope
    Ben Pope, Jan 11, 2006