Unit testing in Prothon?

Roy Smith

I've read through the Prothon tutorial and must admit there is something
kind of interesting about the idea of prototypes instead of classes.

My thoughts quickly turned to testing. If nothing else, classes give us
a nice place to hang unit tests on. I can design and test one class at
a time, then move on to the next one. What would unit testing look like
in Prothon?

Günter Jantzen

Roy Smith said:
I've read through the Prothon tutorial and must admit there is something
kind of interesting about the idea of prototypes instead of classes.

My thoughts quickly turned to testing. If nothing else, classes give us
a nice place to hang unit tests on. I can design and test one class at
a time, then move on to the next one. What would unit testing look like
in Prothon?

This is an interesting question. I forward your posting to
(e-mail address removed)
I think I have no answer now. Or is it so simple: test an application object
by using it as prototype for an test object with several testmethods?

Regards
Guenter