Unit tests available for Membership, Role, and Profile providers?

Roger Martin

I just developed a set of Membership, Role, and Profile providers for the
SQLite database, and now I would like to verify they behave as expected. I
thought I could find a published set of unit tests that I could use, but
after a half hour of searching I came up empty.

Am I missing something? It seems like it is in Microsoft's interest to help
ensure consistent behavior among these providers, and developing a set of
tests that we can use would be a great help.

Hopefully these tests are out there and someone can help point them out to
me. I would really appreciate it.

Cheers,
Roger
Gallery Server Pro - Open source photo, video, and document sharing web app
www.galleryserverpro.com