Update of unbound DropDownList in DataGrid help

Quentin

Hi,

My disclaimer is that I'm a newbie to ASP.NET and the concept still gets me
now and then.

I've got a databound datagrid and added an unbounded dropdownlist via a
TemplateColumn. The datadrid is not updateable BUT I want to change 1 or
more dropdown values and only click once on the Update Button below and
update the values from the dropdownlist. Is it posible to get the bound
column values as well as the dropdownlist values when clicking once on the
update button?

<!-- STATIONS LIST for the above Type -->
<asp:DataGrid id="dgStations" runat="server"
AutoGenerateColumns="False" HeaderStyle-BackColor="Black"
HeaderStyle-ForeColor="White" HeaderStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center"
HeaderStyle-Font-Bold="True"
OnItemDataBound="StationsBinding"
Visible="True">
<Columns>
<asp:BoundColumn HeaderText="ID" DataField="StationID" />
<asp:BoundColumn HeaderText="Station" DataField="Name" />
<asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Subscriptions">
<ItemTemplate>
<!-- SUBSCRIPTION COST DROPDOWN for the above Subscription Type
and Station -->
<asp:DropDownList runat="server" ID="ddlSubscriptionCost"/>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>
</Columns>
</asp:DataGrid>
<asp:Button id="btnSubscribe" runat="server"
Text="Update"></asp:Button>

Thanks,
Quentin
South Africa