    I want to change the Canceled field from a 1 to 0 when clicking on the link

    I know I can use a onclick event, but not sure if these is an easier way.
    Can I do like a onclick and run a SQL statement on one line?
    Bayern66, Nov 8, 2005

  2. "Bayern66" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > I want to click on a link and update a field in a recordset, but don't

    want
    > to leave the current page.

    No. You have to leave the page.

    > HrngID is the link
    > I want to change the Canceled field from a 1 to 0 when clicking on the

    link

    > I know I can use a onclick event, but not sure if these is an easier way.
    > Can I do like a onclick and run a SQL statement on one line?

    The OnClick is "client-side",..the databse is "Server-side",...two different
    "worlds".

    --
    Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA]
    www.wandtv.com

    Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server: Guidance
    http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/techinfo/Guidance/2004.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/techinfo/Guidance/2000.asp

    Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server: Partners
    http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/partners/default.asp
    Phillip Windell, Nov 8, 2005