update to c# library would not propagate

greg

Hi

I got some crazy stuff here
I have a web app that uses some library I also developed
at some point i noticed that changes I made to one of the files in that
library
are not taking effect
I changed from debug to release and back
tryed to clen in some places - no effect

Help

GSL

Morgan

Not wanting to sound mean, but did/do you have "copy local" set to True for
the library?