Upload a textfiel into Textbox in ASP.Net C#

Jay

Hi,
I need to upload a text file (say some letter ) from one of the drive
(say the path is C:\letter.doc),
here i need to display the content of the file into textbox , how is it
possible ?
waitng fo ur reply.

Thanks,
Jayender

Guest

you can upload the file to the server using file ('input type=file') control.
you can find lots of resources on how to do this. once the file is uploaded
to the server (some temporary location), you can use IO classes to parse the
file and then display the contents on the page (textbox control).

hope this helps.

I am not sure if there is any other simpler way of doing this.

- Augustin