Upload and Resize image problem HELP!!!

ChengGong

I use following Python Script to upload file and image's but I can not
specify a folder to store image.
can any one help me? And I want to resize all the pictures, What shall
I do?

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('file_type', file.headers['Content-Type'] )">
<dtml-let destination=context.restrictedTraverse('/cheng/test/image')>
<dtml-if "file_type.find('image')!=-1">
<dtml-call "destination.manage_addImage(REQUEST['id'], file,
REQUEST['title'])">
<dtml-else>
<dtml-call "destination.manage_addFile(REQUEST['id'], file,
REQUEST['title'])">
</dtml-if>
</dtml-let>
Finished

thanks

Cheng

Diez B. Roggisch

ChengGong said:
I use following Python Script to upload file and image's but I can not
specify a folder to store image.
can any one help me? And I want to resize all the pictures, What shall
I do?

YOu should go for the ZOPE mailing list:

Your problems are ZOPE-related, not python. You will get better help there.

Diez