    Is this the best way to do this? If anyone has a better approach or knows of
    an example, I'd appreciate any ideas or feedback.

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyZHk=?=, Oct 8, 2005

  2. That sounds like a good idea, but you do not want the users to wait till the
    process is complete. So you might either keep the job running in the
    background while you store information about the files that are uploaded
    into a table where the JOb can pickup and insert the records and do the
    cleanup.

    If on the other hand you are willing to do some research and see if this
    fits into your requirement. There is something VSTO (Visual Studio Tools for
    Office). Try to google and see if this will help.

    Regards,

    Trevor Benedict R
    MCSD

    Trevor Benedict R, Oct 9, 2005