Upload Entire Directory

Guest

Hi All,
some one can help me?
I need to upload an entire directory of images in a Web server using
ASP.NET? How can I do it?
Thanks

Martin Carolan

Bonato Pierantonio said:
Hi All,
some one can help me?
I need to upload an entire directory of images in a Web server using
ASP.NET? How can I do it?
Thanks

You can't upload an entire directory but you can speed up the process
of uploading by allowing users to upload zip files and unzipping them
once they reach the server, that was you could upload lots of files
and directories in 1 click.

Take a look at this free zip component
http://www.icsharpcode.net/OpenSource/SharpZipLib/Default.aspx theres
an example in the download that will show you how to unzip a file