    I need to upload an entire directory of images in a Web server using
    ASP.NET? How can I do it?
    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9uYXRvIFBpZXJhbnRvbmlv?=, Oct 29, 2004

  2. The standard file upload control can upload only one file.
    You can use multiple upload controls to upload mutiple files.

    Alternately, you might want to use a nice ActiveX control to allow multiple
    selection, like this one:
    http://fileup.softartisans.com/fileup-231.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Bonato Pierantonio" <Bonato > wrote in
    message news:...
    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Oct 29, 2004

  3. Bonato Pierantonio <Bonato > wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi All,
    > some one can help me?
    > I need to upload an entire directory of images in a Web server using
    > ASP.NET? How can I do it?
    > Thanks

    You can't upload an entire directory but you can speed up the process
    of uploading by allowing users to upload zip files and unzipping them
    once they reach the server, that was you could upload lots of files
    and directories in 1 click.

    Take a look at this free zip component
    http://www.icsharpcode.net/OpenSource/SharpZipLib/Default.aspx theres
    an example in the download that will show you how to unzip a file
    Martin Carolan, Oct 29, 2004