    I'm able to upload to the server running IIS but that's not what I want.
    Thanks,
    Alban
    Alban55, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Alban55

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Seems like your best chance would be to store the contents of the file
    in a field in the database.

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    <<
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a method to upload a file from a site to the Unix server
    running my database.
    How can I connect this computer to create a file on it ? and can can I
    read
    and write the files on it ?

    Bullschmidt, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Alban55

    Alban55 Guest

    Thanks J.Paul.

    So you mean it's impossible to access a remote computer in ASP ?

    If it is, I'll have to find another solution. Store the content of the file
    in the database isn't a bad idea.

    Alban55, Aug 24, 2005
  4. Alban55

    Bullschmidt Guest