upload file to remote computer

Alban55

Hi,
I'm looking for a method to upload a file from a site to the Unix server
running my database.
How can I connect this computer to create a file on it ? and can can I read
and write the files on it ?
I'm able to upload to the server running IIS but that's not what I want.
Thanks,
Alban

Bullschmidt

Seems like your best chance would be to store the contents of the file
in a field in the database.

Best regards,
http://www.Bullschmidt.com

<<
Hi,
I'm looking for a method to upload a file from a site to the Unix server
running my database.
How can I connect this computer to create a file on it ? and can can I
read
and write the files on it ?
I'm able to upload to the server running IIS but that's not what I want.
Thanks,
Alban

Alban55

Thanks J.Paul.

So you mean it's impossible to access a remote computer in ASP ?

If it is, I'll have to find another solution. Store the content of the file
in the database isn't a bad idea.

Bullschmidt

That's my understanding.

Best regards,