upload file

perlperl

right now it is displaying the file in the browser that too all garbagr
charactes because i m trying to uplad .doc file

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Gunnar said:
The TODO list of that module, e.g. "test if multiple file uploads are
supported", isn't convincing, considering that the module was uploaded
in 2002...

Correction: 2004
Point still valid

RedGrittyBrick

perlperl said:
I want to upload a file using CGI on the server
i found this
http://groups.google.com/group/comp...file-upload.cgi&rnum=5&hl=en#ac33058fb352122e
also i downloaded cgi-lib.pl from net

Thats a 1997 posting about Perl4. Things have moved on in the last nine
years! The cgi-lib home page hasn't been updated since 1998.

You probably have Perl 5, which comes with a lot of better maintained
modules that I'd recommend you use instead of a vintage era cgi-lib.pl
Use the command `perldoc CGI`.

Mothra

Gunnar said:
The TODO list of that module, e.g. "test if multiple file uploads are
supported", isn't convincing, considering that the module was uploaded
in 2002...

I was to quick to post, after I posted my response I found your module
(which is what I would have recommended)

Mothra