Upload Files to Hosting Site

Coder

Hello,

My Web Application must be capable of uploading files to hosting site, How
can I do this ?

Mark Rae

My Web Application must be capable of uploading files to hosting site, How
can I do this ?

Compile your project in Release mode.

If you're using v1.1, click on the Copy Project icon in the Solution
Explorer window. Choose the copy options depending on whether your hosting
site has FPSE installed, etc.

If you're using v2, install the Web Deployment Projects add-in, and follow
the instructions.
http://www.google.com/search?source...LG:2005-48,GGLG:en&q="web+deployment+project"