Upload files with wsgi

Hidura

Hello, i have a project on Python3k, and i have a very big problem i
don' t find how take an upload file i am using the wsgiref lib, and or
theres any way to connect to the client in order to get the file by
myself?

Thank you
Diego Hidalgo.

John Nagle

Hello, i have a project on Python3k, and i have a very big problem i
don' t find how take an upload file i am using the wsgiref lib, and or
theres any way to connect to the client in order to get the file by
myself?

Thank you
Diego Hidalgo.

This is not clear.

Are you trying to upload a Python program to a server, where
a web server will run it in response to web requests? Or what?

Does this involve an Apache server?

John Nagle

Hidura

I am trying to upload any type of file ext to an app written in Py3k,
using Apache+mod_wsgi i can't use django or cherryPy because i manage
the data in the request creating an xml to store the data from
selected areas and send it to the server. I am using the wsgiref
library to handle the request and the responses.

Richard Thomas

Hello, i have a project on Python3k, and i have a very big problem i
don' t find how take an upload file i am using the wsgiref lib, and or
theres any way to connect to the client in order to get the file by
myself?

Thank you
Diego Hidalgo.

'wsgiref' doesn't do that part of request handling. You want to use
the 'cgi' module to parse the POST data: http://docs.python.org/library/cgi..html

Remember to set the enctype on your <form> tags to multipart/form-
data.

Chard.