Upload Images in AJAX Using Hidden IFrame?

VUNETdotUS

I am curious, how does Gmail do image upload with AJAX? I read they
use a hidden iframe to submit images with enctype="multipart/form-
data" form. If so, what is the structure? When user selects an image
file, does JS communicate with the iframe and copies values from one
form to the form inside of that iframe to submit? Can anyone share the
thoughts or, perhaps, there is a great example to look at?
Thanks

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

VUNETdotUS said:
I am curious, how does Gmail do image upload with AJAX?

RTSL: Read the Source, Luke. Or, as Google code is usually illegible (and
a risk factor for getting eye cancer), use Firebug's Net/XHR feature:

http://getfirebug.com/

PointedEars

VUNETdotUS

RTSL: Read the Source, Luke. Or, as Google code is usually illegible (and
a risk factor for getting eye cancer), use Firebug's Net/XHR feature:

http://getfirebug.com/

PointedEars

thanks for firebug!