upload video clips to the website

qwe85

hi could anyone tell me how to allow my visitors to upload video clips
to the website using asp.net
Thank you

Guest

Qwe85,
Upload to website.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/UploadASP2.asp

Do yourself a favor and upload to the app_data folder. Only allow
registered users to upload. Create users folder in app_data folder manually.

try
if page.user.identity.isauthenticated then
Dim uname As String = Page.User.Identity.Name
'Create the member directory if it does not exist
MapPath = HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("~/app_data/users/"
& uname)
If Not System.IO.Directory.Exists(MapPath) Then
System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(MapPath)
End If
MapPath = HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("~/app_data/users/"
& uname &"/" & fileupload1.filename)
FileUpload1.PostedFile.SaveAs(MapPath)
end if
catch