upload xml file to http with certificate?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Jonathan Wax, May 29, 2004.

  1. Jonathan Wax

    Jonathan Wax Guest

    Hi,

    I spent the last week looking for an answer to the following question:
    How can you upload an xml file to an HTTPS server with a specific
    certificate.
    Basically doing the same as this html form in c# code:

    <form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"
    action="https://www.site.com/upload/"/>
    <input type="file" name="xml" id="xml="><br>
    <input type="text" name="batchid" id="batchid="><br>
    <input type="submit" value="Submit">
    </form>

    I wanted to use the WebClient.UploadFile(filename.xml) method but I could
    not find how
    to do this with a specific Certificate.

    Thx
    J.