Uploading files to a multiuse page

tshad

I have a page that I am using for multiple uses that includes reposting of
the page as well as going to another page where the "form" tag would be
something like:

<form id="something" runat="server">

I looked at some of the upload examples and they all seem to have the
uploading on a page by itself where the form is set to something like:

<form Method="Post" EncType="Multipart/Form-Data" RunAt="Server">

How do I set this on my page where I am doing various things as well as
uploading a file?

For example, I want to be able to upload Word documents as well as text
documents that I am going to display in the same window. Can I still use
the same Form tage with the EncType attribute in it or do I need a second
page to do it?

Thanks,

Tom

Guest

You can use

<form Method="Post" EncType="Multipart/Form-Data" RunAt="Server">

This will help you upload any files, as well as perform other functions.
There is no need to create separate files at all.

tshad

Prakash.NET said:
You can use

<form Method="Post" EncType="Multipart/Form-Data" RunAt="Server">

This will help you upload any files, as well as perform other functions.
There is no need to create separate files at all.

I was just confused at what would happen with the other buttons that I push.
But as you say, it works fine.

Thanks,

Tom