urg-how to pass multiple values and receive them.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by samir dsf, Nov 10, 2005.

  1. samir dsf

    samir dsf Guest

    hi

    i can send and retrieve a single value. but now i have around 3-4 values
    which i want to pass, from a link and receive in another page.

    here is how i am currently doing:
    Dim urlParams As String = "CallId=" + row("CALLID").ToString()
    Dim tabid2 As Int32 = 172
    e.Item.Cells(0).Text = "<A href='" &
    DotNetNuke.Common.Globals.NavigateURL(tabid, "", urlParams) & "'
    target=""_parent"">" + row("CALLID").ToString() & "</A>"

    and i receive as :
    ddlSiteVal = Request.QueryString("ddlSiteVal")

    this works fine. but i need to know how to send more than one value. the
    above is the syntax referred bec i am using DOTNETNUKE. but all i need
    to know is how to combine more than 1 value.

    like here is where i form the value

    Dim urlParams As String = "CallId=" + row("CALLID").ToString()

    so i think i need to put a comma and & in order to send more values. but
    i dont know exactly how. can anyone tell me.

    thanks a lot

    samir dsf, Nov 10, 2005

  2. This should help for reference:
    http://www.aspnet101.com/aspnet101/tutorials.aspx?id=20

    You can add more values by doing :-
    Dim urlParams As String = "CallId=" + row("CALLID").ToString() + " " +
    row("callid2")
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Nov 10, 2005