    alot other...

    Is it possible to make such type of project .i need starting point .and
    some helping steps outlines...

    Jawad Rehman, Aug 18, 2006

  2. Jawad Rehman

    mlimber Guest

    Jawad Rehman wrote:
    > My name is jawad i am doing software engineering from UET.I have an
    > idea that i want to implement it as a final year Poject.
    > I need Some help...the objective of the project is to capable every
    > application talk with one another in a stadardize way without os
    > incompatability.
    > web server and browser share info its ok but notepade and browser dose
    > not.
    >
    > alot other...
    >
    > Is it possible to make such type of project .i need starting point .and
    > some helping steps outlines...

    1. It's off-topic here
    (http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9). Try
    comp.programming or similar.

    2. It sounds to broad to be useful. Numerous protocols exist because
    different applications have different requirements (speed, size of
    transfer, over a network or not, etc.). Making it generic will mean
    accepting compromises that some programs won't want to (or can't)
    accept.

    Cheers! --M

    mlimber, Aug 18, 2006