Urgent Please: Grid Scroll Problem

Guest

Hi,

I have a VB dot net aspx page which shows the following in a data grid

Hidden anchor tag for positiong with unique client id (in the first <td>)
Clients name
and a plus/minus graphic
When the plus minus is clicked it populates and displays a datagrid nested
in the previous datagrid with other data There copuld be one or N rows
(typically) 50 say. Also the client key is saved so repositioning can take
place

When navigating to a screen and coming backto this screen if fires a load
event which calls javascript with the clients key and does a
window.location.hash

Unfortunatley it sorts of scrolls but not to the top of the client name but
some where in the expanded grid below the client. Is there anyway i can find
the cor-ordinate of the
anchor tag then do a window.scroll(x,y) so it positions on the client name
or any other ideas without having to rewrite a complex report or inserting
blank line between the data rows which is a no no!!

Help!!

Tia

Stu