Urgent reks for Siebel/Actuate developer

Discussion in 'C++' started by raj, Jan 12, 2007.

  1. raj

    raj Guest

    We have job opening for following job description.

    I have an opening for an Actuate Developer in CA. This will be a 6+
    months position on C2C.

    Position Description:

    An experienced Actuate Developer capable of leading an Actuate
    Development team of three.
    1. At least 7 years experience
    2. Experience in a clustered environment.
    3. iServer support experience

    If you are available and willing to work, respond with your resume,
    expected rate, contact details ASAP to the below given mail id.

    Raj.

    raj, Jan 12, 2007

  2. raj

    Marcus Kwok Guest

    Marcus Kwok, Jan 12, 2007

  3. raj

    red floyd Guest

    raj wrote:
    > [job spam redacted]

    Not to mention that the recruiter can't spell. "Reks"?

    red floyd, Jan 12, 2007